Items filtered by date: Thursday, 07 July 2022
- BSc Degree in Engineering or B Tech degree in Engineering, or equivalent;
- Registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) in terms of Section 14(1) or 12(2) of the Engineering Profession of SA Act will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required. Experience at middle management level, or as programme or project manager and 3 – 4 years must be at professional or management level engineering management experience;
- Must have extensive knowledge of the public office environment;
- Must be able to formulate engineering master planning, project management and implementation;
- Successful completion of the Certificate in Municipal Financial Management
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Appropriate B Degree or Post Graduate Diploma within the Built Environment, economic, legal or relevant fields (NQF 7);
- Registration with relevant professional body;
- 5-7 years’ experience within the required discipline of which at least 5 years is of reputable management experience;
- Valid drivers’ license;
- Successful completion of the Municipal Finance Management Programme as stipulated in the MFMA minimum competency level regulations.
- Bachelor Degree in Public Administration / Political Science / Social Sciences / Law; or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience at a Senior Management level;
- Completion of the Minimum Competency programme as stipulated by National Treasury
- Valid Driver’s license.